An Introduction to Advising Business Families
Business Family Dynamics Course
We are offering advisors who work with family business clients the opportunity to deepen their understanding of business family dynamics and enhance their advisory skills for better outcomes. Led by expert practitioners in the field, this intensive two-day course provides an introduction to the complexities and key tools of family enterprise advising and serves as a gateway to the renowned Family Enterprise Advisor (FEA) designation.
BONUS! Participants receive a course completion certificate and a credit towards registration in the FEA Program, the global benchmark in family enterprise advising.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the family enterprise as an interactive system of family, business and ownership
- Learn to speak “family enterprise” and forge stronger relationships with your family business clients
- Expand your network of professional contacts
- Start your journey to become a designated Family Enterprise Advisor
Why send your advisors?
- Client satisfaction – your advisors will be better equipped to serve business families
- Employee development – both technical and personal growth occurs
- To provide them with access to the pinnacle of knowledge in the field to hone their skills
- Group discounts are available when you register 5 or more advisors
Online from the comfort of your own space. In real time to ensure interaction and connection.
A cohort of 20-40 advisors, from a variety of disciplines and organizations, located across the country
Contact us for more details