NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Special Meeting for the Members of the Corporation of the Canadian Association of Family Enterprise (CAFE) will be held via teleconference on
February 2, 2017 at 2:00 pm Eastern Time
(11:00 am PT/12:00 pm MT/1:00 pm CT/2:00 pm ET/3:00 pm AT).
We strongly encourage all CAFE members to participate in this historic meeting to ensure your voice is heard as we embark on an exciting new journey to better serve business families and help unite them across the generations.
The purpose of the Special General Meeting is:
- To receive the report of the Chair;
- To approve the minutes of the previous AGM;
- To consider and vote on a special resolution to dissolve CAFE and the transfer of all memberships, assets, and property to the Family Enterprise Canada;
- To empower the board to take necessary action to achieve the dissolution and transfer.
Please RSVP by February 1, 2017.
Kindly RSVP for this meeting so we can maintain accurate records for the resolution vote. To submit your RSVP online click here or email email@example.com
Voting by Proxy
If you will not be participating in the Special Meeting of Members teleconference please complete and return the attached proxy by February 1, 2017 to:
Mail: CAFE Canada
690 Dorval Drive, Suite 135
Oakville, ON L6K 3W7
Please follow these links for information about FEC and our plans for the future in order to make a reasoned decision on how to vote on the resolution:
- FEC Xchanging Ideas PowerPoint Presentation
- FEC Launch Webinar
- FEC Questions & Answers
- FEC Website
- CAFE Bylaw No. 2
To Join the Teleconference
Toll free: 888.241.0551
Access code: 54437585
DATED at Oakville, Ontario, this 18th day of January, 2017.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Allen S. Taylor, Chair