Maintaining Your FEA Designation
Committed to Lifelong Learning
Maintaining the FEA designation is a commitment you make to the rest of your career. The goal in requiring continuing education is to maintain and improve professional standards. Through continued learning, we hope we want FEA designates to stay relevant and build depth of practice to better serve family enterprises.
How to Maintain Your FEA Designation
By receiving the Family Enterprise Advisor Certification, each designate undertakes and agrees:
- To comply with:
- all laws and regulations applicable to the organizations on which he/she serves;
- the written codes of conduct of all organizations with which he/she is associated; and
- The Code of Ethics and Professional Standards of FEA and all other professional codes for bodies and associations to which he/she belongs
- To conduct him/herself in a manner that supports the purpose, vision, mission and goals of Family Enterprise Canada
- To obtain and keep current any necessary or required professional insurance
- To maintain membership in good standing in the FEA Community of Family Enterprise Canada by paying your annual membership fees
- To commit each year to ongoing professional development and learning, and to complete the required hours of approved continuing education (CE) in the field of family enterprise. Log in to your Family Enterprise Canada member account to track your CE credits.